3D PRINTING SYSTEMS AUSTRALISIA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS Instructions on how to participate in the “Win a Desktop 3D Printer Competition” prize draw (“Competition”) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Claims are only open to Australian or New Zealand residents aged 18 years old or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of 3D Printing Systems, participating resellers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter or claim.
3. The Competition runs from 9:00 am on 1st February 2011 to 30th May 2011 (“Competition Period”).
4. To participate in the Competition and go into the prize draw, during the Competition Period, entrants must go to www.3DPrintingSystems.com and complete and lodge the online registration of interest form with the Promoter which includes the contact name and email address of the entrant.
5. The Competition draw will take place at Booth 3511 National Manufacturing Week in Melbourne on 27th May 2011.
6. The winning prize is 1 x Desktop 3D Printer and valued at RRP $3,532. The prize value is correct as at 1st February 2011 and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
7. The winner of the Competition will be notified by an email within 5 days of the prize draw to the email address nominated in the registration form and lodged with the Promoter at the time of entry. The winner of the Competition will also be published on the Promoter’s website of the Competition draw. If the prize winner cannot be contacted by email by 1st June 2011, is not able to satisfy these Terms and Conditions, or forfeits or fails to accept their prize, then they will be deemed to have forfeited their entitlement to their prize. In those circumstances, a redraw for the prize will be held. The winner of the second chance draw will be notified by an email within 5 days of the prize draw (being 5th June 2011) to the email address nominated in the registration form and lodged with the Promoter at the time of entry. The winner of the second chance draw will also be published on the Promoter’s website. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw any prize from the second chance draw in the event that a winner is not able to satisfy these Terms and Conditions, or forfeits or fails to accept their prize. These Terms and Conditions apply to a winner of a second chance draw for the prize just as if they were a winner of the original prize draw.
8. The Promoter will arrange for delivery/distribution of the prize within 60 days of announcing the winner. The prize will be delivered to the address provided by the winner to the Promoter in response to the winner notification email. It is the responsibility of the winner to be available to receive the delivery as organised by the Promoter and notified to the winner.
9. Only one entry permitted per person. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Normal Promoter warranty conditions will apply to the prize.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity and age) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. In the event that any element of the prize becomes unavailable due to product end of life, component shortages or any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that element of the prize with a product of equivalent or superior specification and value.
12. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Entrants are responsible for ensuring their correct contact and email address details are provided and any updated details are notified to the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should an entrant fail to receive their prize, because of a failure to notify the Promoter of the change to these details.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a prize.
16. All entrants consent to their personal information being collected and stored for the purposes of administering the competition. Entry is conditional upon providing this information. In addition, each entrant consents to their details being used by the Promoter for future marketing and publicity purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants may contact the Promoter through www.3DPrintingSystems.com to access or update the personal information that has been provided. All entries become the property of the Promoter.