Print your own 3D Scanner
The “Print your own 3D Scanner” kit comprisses of a USB turntable, linear laser, HD camera, calibration tool and files to print your own mounts for your 3D Scanner.
The 3D scanner includes:
- Scanner software and license
- Auto Turntable with power supply and USB cable controlled by the software.
- Linear Laser
- HD Camera with Carl Zeiss Lens
- STL files to print camera, laser and turntable mounts.
- Template for drilling holes for mounts.
- Desktop 3D Printer to print scanner mounts
- 40x40cm MDF and a drill.
- Medium to high end Windows PC with two free USB ports.
- 2 x AA batteries for Laser
- Time to assemble 30mins.
- Scan type: Circumference (tops and bottoms will require closing)
- Texture and Geometry
- Scan speed (typical) under 60 sec
- Object size (typical) 1~20 cm
- Object weight (typical) 0~3 kg
[tabs tab1=”Manual” tab2=”How to videos”]